Acura revisited. Lets toss ideas around. :)

planning on stripping down and sealing off? how hardcore of a burp machine are you thinking of?

Not sure how far we wanna go. It is still my daily work car. I need it. It has to run, and get me to work.

That said, i may to 4 10's, box, pushed AS FAR BACK towards the back of the trunk, and one of Bill Lolo's big flared aero up to the fold down of the seats. Then, seal it from that opening, back.... does that make sense to anyone?

I would throw in stronger drivers on WAY more power for starteres and just see what happens.

That's a clean trunk just to tear out ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

planning on stripping down and sealing off? how hardcore of a burp machine are you thinking of?

Not sure how far we wanna go. It is still my daily work car. I need it. It has to run, and get me to work.

That said, i may to 4 10's, box, pushed AS FAR BACK towards the back of the trunk, and one of Bill Lolo's big flared aero up to the fold down of the seats. Then, seal it from that opening, back.... does that make sense to anyone?

yes, 4 10s facing up though?? or 2 on each side?

Not sure if your seats go down. If they do, dont make this harder on yourself than it should be with a fourth. Just do a simple two 12's build in a small ported box. Tuned high with an ass load of port area and power.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I read more in detail and since you're talking burp queen, box with 2 12s, big power, loaded as far back as possible. Completely seal trunk, like COMPLETELY. Big 7" or 8" Bill Lolo port and firing that bitch directly in through the hole, tuned at resonance. It would turn heads I think. People won't expect numbers to come out of it.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

No burp machine make it musical and it will burp just fine. I would do 2 12s in a 4th ported through the rear deck or ski hole if big enough. A 3500 per would be awesome and it should get plenty loud if done right. I would glass doors and do 2 8's and a super per, remove everything from the deck or rear doors. Seal it off real good make her look pretty and you're all good to go.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived