Calendar for Sonic FX shows

Sonic FX

So said DAVID^^^^..."That's the Autorama show..."

I'm basing my info on that & thats why I said "not 100% sure"..but all signs point that way and I have been to sound offs at Autorama at Cal Expo so it still seems very likely to me. The Sonic FX peeps usually post the location as the event day gets nearer.

Yep thats the one. Autorama is the car show / hotrod part. They were aslo doing a day showing the imports and tuners so thats where they added the sound comps. The promoter was saying last year that he really enjoyed having us stereo cars there

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

99.9 % positive thats AutoRama,  doug told me awhile back that he was 99.9 % positive we were doing A.R so  thats where I based my info from.

I probably wont be done for the show, but I will be there.

your Wish has come True Rusty.. I got word we are making it a 3x event also.. last year we had 70 entries for the 2 days.. Saturday will be Bass Race Only and Sunday will be another Bass Race and DbDrag

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Iam about 70% sure Iam not competeing...... but I will def watch it tho, I have the 2 days off scheduled, so Iam there

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived