DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 The reason for this post is because of the constant shit that I hear on a daily basis about that I would beat this guy and how this guy would crush me! I was on Youtube reading comments on one or two of King of Bass videos and some of mine as well plus the stupid ass emails I get too. Emails saying how Tommy, Bob, Steve would rock me too sleep or how I would kill these guys on the clarity. One, I don't want to compete with any of those guys unless we agree and set it between us. Don't put me under pressure about bassracing, meters, street pounding and so on. Leave me alone about "what if" or this and that. Get a life and get your shit, then battle!. It's easy to critique about equipments, installs, looks, DIY and so on but most can't even be in the same league. This statement is not for the people that are cool with me but for those who don't have (2) 15" to play with but think they big in this game -Beast DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Pitbullx Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 stop whining Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
AI James Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 i wouldnt try to compete with tommy either. thats alot of sub and components
Jman08 Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 It crazy how kids wanna talk smack on people who have insane systems like you,steve,assman just ingore that shit. Youtube.com/J Hutch22
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 stop whining make me DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Charger Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 I know how you feel Beast, I have to put up with the same bullshit in Australia. I just pay no attention to these morons, because more than likely they don't even have a system that could compare Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 It crazy how kids wanna talk smack on people who have insane systems like you,steve,assman just ingore that shit. I do, all the time but its so tiring already. They don't get that I do something completelt different. It's like comparing apples and oranges. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Pitbullx Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 ur startin to sound like a bitch right now /o-dogg Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
jizzybizzy Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 It crazy how kids wanna talk smack on people who have insane systems like you,steve,assman just ingore that shit. I love when kids are like "oh man steve meade's system is louder" and shit like that. I just wanna tell them to shut the fuck up and talk shit bout their OWN system. Not someone elses. Ignore that shit bro. you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy. Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D Audiopipe AP1504 Enclosure:: Sealed Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0 Battery:: Kinetik HC600
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 I know how you feel Beast, I have to put up with the same bullshit in Australia. I just pay no attention to these morons, because more than likely they don't even have a system that could compare Last year, I was at this show when I had these dudes come up to me to tell me that Bass wise, Tommy would shit all over me on the meter. I would think so, He has been doing that for years and he deserves his respect DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.