worst night of my life...

I'm not a emotional kinda guy. I've lost grandparents friends never even teared up. sad yes but no tears. but seeing my best friend of 7 years have seizure after seizure in my arms i broke. then again at the vet. i never realized how much i cared about him ya know. only time will tell. i hope the time is kind to him or at least quick. i refuse to have him suffer or have him turn and bite my very young son. thanks guys sorry for the sad thoughts. but you have helped!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

No reason to be sorry. A lot of us probably know ho ya feel. Its like a family member to you, it was to me so I know how ya feel.

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)

2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

when my phone stops fighting Me I'll post some Pics. i can tell you something tho, This dog will be eat and sleep like a king for the Rest of his time. i really do love him so much! me and my wife got him when we first started dating.we were only together a few months before we seen him. we were Young and dumb and thought we would.be with each other for ever. little did we know 7 years later we would be. guess he's more then just a pet. he was the first addition to our family.

wish i never knew!

to those of you that have felt this, i Am sorry. i know its life and that's what happens. i know i still have him and for that I'm lucky. but Now all i can think about is how much I'll miss him!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Don't sit around depressed thinking about how much you will miss him take him out do things with him and make as many happy memories together as you can while you still got him even its only a short time (hopefully it isn't) that way you'll always remember him in a happy way not a sad one.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

we plan on it. I'm having my cousin bring his 2 boxers over (boy and girl) along with my brother in law with his Lil girl boxer today.

yesterday was rough. i couldn't help but sit and rot in my own head. it was all but to much to deal with. today is a better day. finally coming to terms with what is going on. I'm just so happy he's home! i really didn'tvthink that was gonna happen. not after almost 2 full hours of seizing in one night. even the vet said if he wasn't such a tank he prolly.wouldn't.be here. this dog ate 2lbs of ester chocolate and didn't flinch. if your gonnabe dumb you gotta be ttough!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

You probably already know this but in case you don't, chocolate is not good for dogs. In fact, after the LIttle Bit started having seizures we did a shit ton of research and from what we can tell there are a variety of things that can cause dogs to have seizures and most of them are not brain tumors or terminal diseases.

Diet is one thing that can cause them. Stress is another. Like humans, dogs can have allergic reactions to certain foods and in the case of my son's cat, it was almost certainly something in the shots she was given as a kitten.

If you've recently changed his diet or if he's had something to eat (especially in excess) that's out of the ordinary... that could be the cause. Also, if he's been somewhere where he was not comfortable for an extended amount of time that could be a cause. Neither may be the sole cause but they also cannot be ruled out.

And as for yourself, don't ever feel guilty, ashamed or embarrassed by your attachment to your pet or the emotions it invokes. Dottie and I wait on the Little Bit like a couple of handmaidens (always have) and, we take a lot of ribbing from friends and family for it... but fuck em. After the 15 years of unconditional love and affection she has rewarded us with, it's the least we can do. Matter of fact, we could probably take a few lessons from her on how to treat one another, lol.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

he's been on the same food since he was a pup. the only thing that happened that usually doesn't is we were gone almost the whole weekend. Saturday we had a wedding from 3:30 to 10 and Sunday we did fathers day stuff from 3-7 not exactly a long time. but there was nothing he got into no wrappers.. nothing! the vets are pretty sure its a brain tumor. but the only way to know 100% is to spend $3,000 and that doesn't change anything! they also said if we wanted we could do radiation treatment but a 6 month thing cost $15,000 that's right! I'm not adding any 0s

so we will continue to love him as long as we can.

also we know chocolate isn't good.. lol

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Sorry to hear this man.

It's going sound heartless, but after the second or third seizure I would have probably had to end it there. I hate seeing animals in pain like that, especially if it can happen again.

TEAM SOUTH Bassahaulic Productions

The ONLY Bright Atlantic Blue DiamondBoxx L

Drew Jones
Bassahaulic Productions

4 SSA ZCON 15"s
2 Sundown SCV-6000's
6 AGM G31's

161.6 @ 40Hz Outlaw
159.8 @ 36Hz Legal

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Hey man. Just wanted to chime in. If I were you I would definitely look for a second opinion from another vet. About 6 months ago my dog got into some rope that she decided to eat. Anyway, she stopped eating for almost 6 days straight, would not move from the floor. She began shaking and going into what we believe was shock.

We rushed her to the Emergency Vet at about 2 am because she began peeing and pooping without moving. Not good... Anyway the vet we took her to was the only one open at that time of night. We rushed her in, they gave her some I.V. fluids and felt around on her stomach to see if they could feel an obstruction. After an hour or so there they told us she was dying from Parvo disease.

I did my research in the waiting room on Parvo and she had some symptoms, yes. But it just didn't add up for me. I paid them around 450$ to give her I.V. fluids and touch on her stomach. Next they recommended that we get some sort of x-rays or something done. Now for this she told us it would be around another 400$ for x-rays. To me that just sounded insane since they were persistent she was "dying" from Parvo. They then recommended keeping her overnight for observation at around $600 a night. Things started clicking for me at that point.

They were all about the money. Every other breath was something they could try that included hundreds of dollars. So we took her home that night and figured we would see where things went from there. We did not have the money to try all the testing they wanted to do.

As we were walking out the door they were telling us she could die at any time. That was the risk we took. We would of rather had her die in our home than by herself at a hospital that didn't seem to care for her health unless the money was there. They called us the next morning and she was still not doing well. Their message was that they were concerned about her and if we wanted to bring her back they would still do the x-rays for $400.

Long story short the next day she finally used the bathroom and passed a large piece of rope that was obstructing her. She did not have parvo. She did not die. She was examined and they told us she had no stomach obstructions and she needed to be started on treatment for Parvo ASAP. Basically they could not have been more wrong about what was going on.

Now we will always seek a second opinion. Dog is happy and healthy until this day. All the vet seemed to care about was money money money. It's hard to find a place that actually cares about the animals anymore. It's sad.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived