worst night of my life...

last night after celebrating my second fathers Day, my 7 year old boxer named Cash had a seizure that lasted almost 20mins. my wife crying me in a panic it passed. i just held him telling him it would be ok. he got back to normal drank some water and went back to bed. that was at 1:30am. i woke up 2:45 to him having another... then another.. and another. each more violent then the last. i forget which one but we were already calling vets in the middle of this. the earliest vet opens at 7:30 its 6:45 and I'm waiting in the parking lot. i really don't know guys. i don't think he's ever gonna come back home. oh i don't want to do this right now! I'll.keep you.posted when i can. i just wish i wasn't by.myself right now!

i can't stand the thought of me and my 17 month son losing our best friend!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Man that sucks hopefully the vet can help him get better. A friend had a dog go through something similar turned out he was sick and had a fever high enough to cause convulsions few days of iv meds and he was back to normal.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

he doesn't feel warm. but i really hope there is something we can do. I've never felt so.helpless!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

Good luck man I'm praying for your pup no one should go through this alone, you got the smd family with you brother!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

well i got good news and bad news guys. the good news is, he hasn't had a seizure since 6:30am also all the test came back negative. in that good news lays the bad news. they are very sure he has a brain tumor. the only way to know for sure is to spend $3,000 on a mri and even then we just know 100% instead of 95%

there is no time span with him or anything we Can really do. he will be on meds to hopefully lessen the amount and intensity of the seizures. all we can do is Treat him the same and hope this doesn't effect his personality. from what they have told me he can live and be the same dog we have loved fo the next few years... or the exact opposite of that. he can get much worse even get mean towards us. i can't even say how much it hurts me to think about that.

only time will tell a week a month a year i don't know. but hey he's here today and gets to come home in a Lil while. for that I am thankful

thanks guys, being there alone just waiting sucked!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

for what it's worth, my dog has had seizures for most of her life. she takes meds to keep them calm but other than when she is actually having one, she is the same dumb dog she always has been :)

She doesn't have a tumor though, not sure what kind of a difference that makes.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I hate vets sure they can help but they take advantage of knowing how much we all love our animals and in that they know they can charge whatever they want because if we have it we would pay a $1000000 to save our little furry friends.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived