Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

What part of Chicago....I grew up on the south side

Not the south side lol

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

what part of chicago? im in the northwest suburbs right off of i90.

Near Rosehill cemetery

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

Find goose island and get a brew. Or go to The Weiner's Circle after hours ;-) youtube it.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

what part of chicago? im in the northwest suburbs right off of i90.

Near Rosehill cemetery

On Berwyn and Western? What you like to do for fun? I'll be real, I go to bars and hit blocks all over the city. I'm from the south side and moved not to far from that cemetery.

Posted

jump up and down in those glass blocks that extend from the Willis tower :D

go to royal pawn shop and make fun of them about their reality pawn shop show sucking worse than hardcore pawn.

I would say goto the parkway garden apartments and drop watermelons off the roof, but I think that place was renovated lately so it may not be as much fun

ill try to think of more

If he took his ass close to that neighborhood we will be commenting on his R.I.P. thread

Posted

I graduated from Mather on Peterson and California

And as far north as that is I never considered it Chicago. Your closer to Evanston actualy

You got access to a car? What do you want to do? Drink beer at a bar, eat at a dive?

I used to shoot pool at Chris' billiards,that where the color of money was filmed. You can go to buck town on north ave/elston/Milwaukee and hang out with the yuppies, go to Humbolt park where I'm from but you just missed the Puerto Rican say parade. Or drive up and down Clark and just hop out when you see something you like.

Shit come to the horseshoe tomorrow night and visit me

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

rosehill is about 25 miles from me. how long you staying in the city for?

Posted

I took the bus from north ave and kimbal all the way to Mather everyday.

Then when I got my first job I ended up with an office in Morton grove and I worked in Lincoln wood Evanston and wilmette

Whe. It comes to Chicago area I've been through all the towns

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Posted

A decent violent free bar that's open til 4 is called the Oasis on Pratt and Sheridan. I really only go there at 3 in the morning. The Mark 3 be popping too. It's on Western close to Howard. There's a little bit of everything in those bars so you shouldn't feel awkward.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4720 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...