Ahmed Johnson Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Lol, I work in Morton Grove. I'm from Roseland, but my girl from up north, that's how I ended up here. I be all over this bitch. I don't care what my people out south say, I love the pole.
ROLEXrifleman Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Hold the phone.... He's not 21 Strip clubs or food joints on your list!! Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
Guest Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Hold the phone.... He's not 21 Strip clubs or food joints on your list!! im done with this thread lol jk
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Oh, you assed out bro. Only thing out here for you is weed and bullets. Make sure you keep your hat straight and DO NOT hold up any numbers on your hands in the air.
Krakin Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 rosehill is about 25 miles from me. how long you staying in the city for? Two weeks. And I think every one is forgetting that I'm 18. Unless the drinking laws are different here. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
JEFFYBOI Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 If your hungry try Giordanos pizza or better yet stop at dicks last resort and get made fun of or insulted while you order and eat your food. lol. Navy pier downtown. Brookfield zoo. A lot of museums and shit. lol. Go to the club? Lol depends what you like to do? "Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21 PIONEER DEH-P8400BH 2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D 2 CROSSFIRE C7 18 HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400 DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC 275A SINGER ALT. DYNAMAT XTREME SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280 PIONEER COMPONENTS
Krakin Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 Oh, you assed out bro. Only thing out here for you is weed and bullets. Make sure you keep your hat straight and DO NOT hold up any numbers on your hands in the air. Gotcha lol I plan on walking the dogs and hanging at the beach for a few days. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 I guess you should go to navy pier, grant park and michigan avenue. If you want to hit up a strip club the admiral will let you in. It's been more than 10 years since I went, but I think it's 25 to get in and I think you have to buy 2 pops. It's not that far from you.
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Oh, you assed out bro. Only thing out here for you is weed and bullets. Make sure you keep your hat straight and DO NOT hold up any numbers on your hands in the air. Gotcha lol I plan on walking the dogs and hanging at the beach for a few days. Montrose can get a little rowdy but you should be cool with your dogs with you.
Krakin Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 Oh and people drive like assholes here I have noticed. Stop signs are a suggestion. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.