sbg Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 vid shows kids giggling about setting off car alarms with bass.... makes us look real good- *rollseyes* Kids? I'm 28 a d the guy in pass seat is 34 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
SnowDrifter Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Lol ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
CleanSierra Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 Vid should have shown car seeing off alarm from 200+ feet. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
sbg Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 Took down other video. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
CleanSierra Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 I'm mainly fucking with you. I did report it, I like you and all, but I figured it'd be a shitstorm. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Popwarhomie Posted June 19, 2014 Report Posted June 19, 2014 I was at an ole country redneck bar that I go to quite often near work and some locals were talking about "niggers and their stupid loud music" so when I was leaving I decided to give them some "nigger music" Chick inside said they were bitching about it for a while after. Lol now I see you changed your video and title because of the hate. 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
sbg Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 I'm mainly fucking with you. I did report it, I like you and all, but I figured it'd be a shitstorm. Its all good, I don't see what the big deal was. 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
sbg Posted June 19, 2014 Author Report Posted June 19, 2014 I was at an ole country redneck bar that I go to quite often near work and some locals were talking about "niggers and their stupid loud music" so when I was leaving I decided to give them some "nigger music" Chick inside said they were bitching about it for a while after. Lol now I see you changed your video and title because of the hate. Ya. I was not wanting people to get pissed... 01 focus se 110 amp alt Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0 Super start platinum AGM (starting) 2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back Kenwood double DIN DDx271 A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines. Orion xtx 64 in the front doors 2:1 4th order bandpass Sealed off trunk Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck Orion hcca 12s (black coils) Orion xtr3700.1 Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground) Sky high dual 1/0 inputs 2 xs power D3100 in back Sky high batt blocks Rose audio batt blocks Stinger volt meter All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders Db link remote/ rca
XmaximuS Posted June 25, 2014 Report Posted June 25, 2014 Eff it. Cool vid, brah.... X MY BUILD LOG>>>> NAH I BETTER NOT..
2loud4uboyz Posted June 25, 2014 Report Posted June 25, 2014 Where is the p o s system ? Sounds loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.