How do i lift my rear suspension back up? I know nothing, please help

He took his out because the ride height was too high for him. You don't need an onboard compressor for the helper bags, just a nozzle somewhere to fill it and you can use a garage compressor to fill them up from what I've seen and other people using them

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

He took his out because the ride height was too high for him. You don't need an onboard compressor for the helper bags, just a nozzle somewhere to fill it and you can use a garage compressor to fill them up from what I've seen and other people using them

This. They worked well but since I ended up not walling and my batteries are behind my front seats and not towards the rear, there was no point of still keeping them in. However if I do wall, I will use them again and just sacrifice looks for functionality.

Its a saab ..it probably has struts. Id say it may be that the struts are bad. You could try putting on new struts..do the complete assembly with springs and mounts and strut altogether cuz the spring and mount are probably bad as well

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Its a saab ..it probably has struts. Id say it may be that the struts are bad. You could try putting on new struts..do the complete assembly with springs and mounts and strut altogether cuz the spring and mount are probably bad as well

their bad becuase i have 800 lbs of weight on them 24/7? or what? i dont get it.

i dont want to change unecessary things wheni can just add bags potentially.

struts dont take the weight. its the springs you are after. you need coilsprings.com and have some custom made.

Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemead...5015-bump4life/
MB C220 153 Trunk Car Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d/#entry1840136
MB C280 Ipad Dash SQ Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194484-bump4lifes-new-benz-tony-c-relay-kit-pictures-ce-electric-audison-front-stage-installed/
My SPL Log: http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

BMW M340 xDrive

Stock, for now. Corner Load 10" maybe soon. But does 10s in the 1/4...
Best Scores out of a trunk
153.0 sealed legal full tilt clamped 5524 @ 42 hz
154+ windows down, 155+ kick

their bad becuase i have 800 lbs of weight on them 24/7? or what? i dont get it.

i dont want to change unecessary things wheni can just add bags potentially.

Damn I didnt know it was 800lbs of weight..thats alot of weight way more than recommended for that size car. Yea youre gonna need something custom.. id say new springs and spring boosters or you could try universalliftkits.com and see if they make longer springs for your car.. I know they make them for my car .only 100 bucks for all 4

struts dont take the weight. its the springs you are after. you need coilsprings.com and have some custom made.

Macpherson strut assemblies consists of the strut the spring insulator ..strut boot ..coil spring and strut mount. I had reccommended that he buy complete strut assemblies they would come with springs included just bolt in but I didnt realize he had so much weight ...just trying to help yea you could have coil springs made but it would cost an arm and a leg and you said yourself its the spring that takes the wieght rite? A longer spring would hold more pressure because its compressed more ..if he cant fing the springs online he could always find out another car that has longer spring and get them from a junkyard..ive seen people put f150 springs on cadillacs just to fit 24" rims on and they do it no problem..gotta think outside the box

Archived