Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box Design Software


Ritch40

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was wondering if anyone knows of any good software for designing enclosures?

I dont do this for a living so freeware is what i am looking for.

I am trying to find an ideal sealed set up for 4 PSI platform 1 upgraded 12" subs.

The info i found from PSI gives a range of .7cuft to 1.2cuft.

thank you for any replies!!

Posted

Personally I use WinISD, Hornresp, Excel, and SketchUp for all my design work. All are free except Excel and there are plenty of free alternatives to that.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Posted

in WINisd if the program calculates a parameter do not reenter the parameter of you will get an error.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

i was at first using the alpha version. i later switched back to the beta and that seems to be behaving. i have windows 7o/s on here.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4755 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...