Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Long story short. I sold my Honda 8 months ago to a guy and he never transferred the tittle to his name. I messed up and and didn't fill out the notice of transfer because I gave him the entire the entire pink slip when I sold the car. Last week I received a parking ticket in the mail that he got . I spoke to the dmv and they told me that if I fill out the notice of transfer with his info and get it notarized and submitted the ticket could be contested and the guy who bought my car would have to be responsible for it.

Could some one please look up this number and give me his name and address. So I could fill out the notice of transfer thanks. This his phone number

808) 358-4743

Posted

hahha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Why don't you ask him for his name

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Posted

Dude bought your car and all you know is his phone number?

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Well shit, if this is the N8 do my dirty work thread, I need the number of a guy that bought an r/c car from me off e-bay and never paid.

Posted

Yeah I already did it.....

I don't just have his phone number I have his name but I don't think it's his real name

(Fritz Villegas)

It was really stupid in my half.

Posted

This is why when you sell a car, the most important thing is a notarized Bill of Sale. Make sure you include date and TIME.

truthsayer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...