Second Skin Audio

Underseat box SVT Raptor

Pro7

Alright, I don't believe a Sundown SA-8 will fit. It might with a dual front baffle but would be a very tight squeeze without. Here's the design I have so far, I was hoping the SA8 would fit but I'm back to the drawing board. Should work fine for Sundown E and SD series, the DC M2 I have definitely fits, and Soundqubed HDS208

Download Link - http://www.mediafire.com/download/hayre33w6ak9tqa/F150_1_cube_4_inch_aero_37hz.skp

F150CrewCabBox-3.jpg

This is a dual 8" enclosure. 1.5 cubes net with a 4 inch aero at 17" for 33hz tune.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/v4b7zmc9u218y3c/F150_1.5_cube_4_inch_aero_33hz.skp

F150CrewCabBoxDual8.jpg

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Dude that's sick, thanks so much for the help! I had to take 3/8 off of the entire height to keep the weathertech mats but I think an 8" will still fit on the baffle.

But since I did that I'm probably gonna have to sketch up my own box and do some math to find the volume and tune it right.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Could just take 1/4" off the sides and make the bottom out of 1/2" if you had some laying around. Honestly unless you're running 2k I doubt 1/2" would have a problem, a little bracing or fiberglass would fix it as well.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Might be a little late, but here's a design I came up with. Hoping it helps others. I've built 2 of the same and both sound pretty damn good. Yes it's minimal airspace and port but it gets down. Subs are e8v3's. Let me see if I can find picture of it installed. Fit perfect, only thing is front corners stick out beyond seat, but this is biggest box I could fit without seat lift.

dg5s39.jpg

6e3sis.jpg

amz8mf.jpg

2gx1u9z.jpg

126790y.jpg

zmo5ch.jpg

wsl4du.jpg

23vm6oo.jpg

'02 SVT Lightning

Pioneer 3200dvd

C&D 80ah under hood, 2 shuriken bt20's in cab

PPI BlackIce 800.4, Rockford T1 6.5comps, kicker KS 5.25comps(Running both active)

AQ 2200d, 2 Skar VVX-10s, 2.5@34hz, Epicenter

That's really good work man, that kerfing would be pretty difficult and it turned out really good. I don't really want it sticking out as much as the 10" height and 14" depth would make it but I'm also not gonna use 4 8s.

Do you guys know of any decent 8" grills? I really don't want these subs to get kicked.

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Nice looking box Juan. Pro7, if you have a table saw kerfing isn't that bad, just have to measure right. I believe JL has some three bar grills I like the looks of I might go with. Honestly everyone that rides in back is respectful of my truck so unless it's a complete accident I don't plan on my subs getting kicked.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

That's really good work man, that kerfing would be pretty difficult and it turned out really good. I don't really want it sticking out as much as the 10" height and 14" depth would make it but I'm also not gonna use 4 8s.

Do you guys know of any decent 8" grills? I really don't want these subs to get kicked.

ive has 8s in my dads work truck/ daily driver and both kids, and drunk adults are in and out the back seat regularly and the subs still look brand new they've been in there for about 2 years you dont really neeed grills but if its that much of a concern i liked the ones i ordered from parts express for my old 12.

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

Might be a little late, but here's a design I came up with. Hoping it helps others. I've built 2 of the same and both sound pretty damn good. Yes it's minimal airspace and port but it gets down. Subs are e8v3's. Let me see if I can find picture of it installed. Fit perfect, only thing is front corners stick out beyond seat, but this is biggest box I could fit without seat lift.

dg5s39.jpg

6e3sis.jpg

amz8mf.jpg

2gx1u9z.jpg

126790y.jpg

zmo5ch.jpg

wsl4du.jpg

23vm6oo.jpg

This is slick work bro! Hopefully this helps OP.

Nice looking box Juan. Pro7, if you have a table saw kerfing isn't that bad, just have to measure right. I believe JL has some three bar grills I like the looks of I might go with. Honestly everyone that rides in back is respectful of my truck so unless it's a complete accident I don't plan on my subs getting kicked.

Yeah I tried kerfing my last box and I got the cuts right or so I thought. It would always crack from not bending or being too thin. I think I had some crappy mdf or something.

I'll check out the JL grill and the ones on parts express, thanks for the recommendations. How'd you guys figure the volume of these crazy shaped boxes? Idk how I'm gonna figure tuning and net volume.

Archived