Not sure how he can say say sounds like a bad crankshaft o-rings with out looking at it. Specially if it's spraying on the alt.

truthsayer

Not sure how he can say say sounds like a bad crankshaft o-rings with out looking at it. Specially if it's spraying on the alt.

He said from what it sounds like, plus he said its more of a common thing on a Focus, but he is still going to check

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

2 sets of Rockford Fosgate P1683's

Fi Audio Q 18" D2 ( Currently Own)

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

All SHCA Wires and stuff...

XS Power 4800 ( Stock Replacement)

High Ouput alternator (undecided which company or Amperage.)

And if this "mechanic" isn't a friend of yours, I wouldn't listen to shit he has to say, he hasn't even seen the car and is throwing out guesses. Crankshaft o-ring, cheap part. The labor to replace it, LMFAO. He's gonna rape you.

He is a friend of my uncle, so he gives us a really good price, he replaced a head gasket and basically rebuilt the engine on our expedition for a really good price. He does a lot of our repairs that we cant do ourself for us, for a good price.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

I've never heard of o ring issues on a focus. Check out focusfanatics.com for possible issues. Tons of info on that site

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Trying to do a smog test or something, could be alot of thing, head gasket leak, radiator, overheat , oil leak.

His issue is an oil leak...

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

considering I've replaced everything on my ZX3. It's most likely either a windage tray gasket or crankshaft ring. the Zetec motor doesn't have a gasket for the oil pan, it just a bead of silicone on the oil pan to bolt it to the windage tray. I would definitely look into the valve cover gasket b/c they suck really bad. I got a metal valve cover from Massive and it's a bit better but still not as good as other cars. This is super common on all Zetec motors. Do you have any aftermarket motor parts?

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

considering I've replaced everything on my ZX3. It's most likely either a windage tray gasket or crankshaft ring. the Zetec motor doesn't have a gasket for the oil pan, it just a bead of silicone on the oil pan to bolt it to the windage tray. I would definitely look into the valve cover gasket b/c they suck really bad. I got a metal valve cover from Massive and it's a bit better but still not as good as other cars. This is super common on all Zetec motors. Do you have any aftermarket motor parts?

I only have an aftermarket exhaust and headers on it.. nothing else really has been done to the engine. I asked the previous owner, he said that the lower oil pan gasket tore when he was doing something to the engine, he said he had already replaced many other parts on the car and didn't have the money to replace the gasket, so I ordered a new one and 28$ later I have the new gasket, but I'm going to have the mechanic take a look at it to see if it there is another possible oil leak.

2000 Ford Focus ZX3

Mods:

Raceland Coilovers

Borla Exhaust

Aftermarket Header

System:

Sony CDX-GT66UPW

Pioneer 6x8's

System Upgrades :

Pioneer MVH-X560BT

DD M1C ( Currently Own)

Archived