Sundown Audio

Going For 10,000 Watts Rms

bassmachine

Alright. well if your serious about higher voltage and needing 10k then I recommend bumpin on up to 16volts and run a pair of Sundown 3000s. They'll do 5k each @ 16volts and be much nicer on your electrical than any maaudio amplifier.

x2.

I would just make sure you get good equipment from the get-go, instead of having to change things out later on.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

ok, here are my thoughts.

1. if you are wanting to run 20k watts, dont try to do it with lower level amps.

2. if you are seriously wanting to put all this in a camary, you better look into beefier suspensions.

3. there is no way in hell you are going to fit 4 200 amp alts. in a camary...so I would suggest finding another car first...and by car I mean SUV.

I hope you are able to pull off a 20k watt system, but I seriously think you are underestimating what it is going to take.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I hear you but its something noones never done and i know i can do, I have a Large gap in my enginge ive tested n measured my friend, and suspension is already covered.

Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service

:blink: Is this a joke?

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

I wouldn't so much doubt fitting the subs/amps/batts/alts/highs with a very skilled installer, but what other installs have you done, major modifications? Are you familiar with suspension components and air ride? Can you weld?? I wouldn't attempt this kind of a install without fairly extensive knowledge of cars and fabrication.

Like 01xtreme said I think your underestimating and really aren't sure what your getting into..

crxsilogozz5.gif

Archived