The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

:blush: well looks like i gotta go to ace hardeware, gonna get some gorilla tape, and some screws....yaya/boo....idk whether to be happy or sad

Posted Image

haha holy fuckin shit yahhhhhh boiiiiii

when I get my 2nd 12 my dash is probally gonna crack in half lol.

nice video.

how much power now?

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

haha holy fuckin shit yahhhhhh boiiiiii

when I get my 2nd 12 my dash is probally gonna crack in half lol.

nice video.

how much power now?

still runnin off that kenwood....that thing is plenty powerful, just wish the thing would stay on...im kinda scared to get my pa5500 now, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

still runnin off that kenwood....that thing is plenty powerful, just wish the thing would stay on...im kinda scared to get my pa5500 now, lol

whats ur voltage at u got any back up batts?

im getting crunch gp 3000 and prob kinetic small to replace stock, and 2400 for the amp.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

whats ur voltage at u got any back up batts?

im getting crunch gp 3000 and prob kinetic small to replace stock, and 2400 for the amp.

no clue on voltage, i know it drops, but im not bringin in enuf power to make it drop ALOT...i will be getting the pa5500 when i get my tax return, and then i plan on buying a powermater d3100, i have 2 batt's under the hood and rockford 4 gauge throughout (will be 0 when i get the new amp)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

glad things worked out for ya bud :) i like what i see

yea im glad 1 that i finally went with some subs, and 2 that i am getting GREAT things uot of them....i ended up not getting gorilla, got this double sided heavy duty foam tape stuff, and got 2 of the screw things notorisly showed me, ill put them in once i hear back from the seurgeon (my ma is in surgery atm)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

still not how i want it, i want it nice and snug, so i might just go with bills original idea and use some wood, a washer and a screw and call it a day...ill keep you posted

also another vid to show its staying in place

Posted Image

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived