I might sound dumb af....

Yes c++ and java. And I'm I'm calculus 251 applied with physics now. I'm not gonna lie, I be getting grades but this mind fucked me so tough for some reason. LOL. That's literally why I posted it here.

To get a hint on how this mindfucked me, I was a 2.0 student in high school but now a 3.5-4.0 student depending on semester (overall is around 3.5) and the little things mindfuck me haha.

But I'm on my way to get a BS :).

My brother is doing it now and is 22 getting 6 digits a year so ... But who cares about my brother haha.

anyone here doing computer sci or any computer programming?

I did a few years ago (sophomore and junior years in HS, and another 2 years at a university). I loved it, but I had to drop when I got to data structures because I fell behind quickly. I hated sitting in the computer lab so I tried to just remote into the *nix server from home or code everything up on my Linux machine and email my code to my CS department email address (CS students get 2 email accounts, one is the normal school-wide account that all students get and the other one is exclusive to the CS *nix server).

I do want to get back into it though. I figured I would try the self-taught route, but then I get bored with the beginner stuff that I already know, even though I do it to refresh my memory.

This is me connected to the school's CS dept Solaris server (can't remember the program used to show the remote desktop though). The reason why the email count was circled was because I was posting this in response to an off-topic thread about spam lol (every account on teh server got slammed with spam over the course of teh summer).

unixspam.jpg

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Youve got a 4.0 and couldnt figure thst out? This firmly reinforces my opinion about college and why people cant find jobs

Dear Lord this. All of this
Don't make me bring out my 1st grade spelling textbook :) nah I'm kidding bruh.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Yes c++ and java. And I'm I'm calculus 251 applied with physics now. I'm not gonna lie, I be getting grades but this mind fucked me so tough for some reason. LOL. That's literally why I posted it here.

To get a hint on how this mindfucked me, I was a 2.0 student in high school but now a 3.5-4.0 student depending on semester (overall is around 3.5) and the little things mindfuck me haha.

My brother is doing it now and is 22 getting 6 digits a year so ... But who cares about my brother haha.

I did a few years ago (sophomore and junior years in HS, and another 2 years at a university). I loved it, but I had to drop when I got to data structures because I fell behind quickly. I hated sitting in the computer lab so I tried to just remote into the *nix server from home or code everything up on my Linux machine and email my code to my CS department email address (CS students get 2 email accounts, one is the normal school-wide account that all students get and the other one is exclusive to the CS *nix server).

I do want to get back into it though. I figured I would try the self-taught route, but then I get bored with the beginner stuff that I already know, even though I do it to refresh my memory.

This is me connected to the school's CS dept Solaris server (can't remember the program used to show the remote desktop though). The reason why the email count was circled was because I was posting this in response to an off-topic thread about spam lol (every account on teh server got slammed with spam over the course of teh summer).

unixspam.jpg

As of what I've learned so far , I love it. My brother did computer science engineering and I'm doing just computer sci. It really teaches you a lot about technology and gives you the chance to create things you've never thought of creating. My friend just coded an app for the iPhone.

What CIS did you get up too if you remember?

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Youve got a 4.0 and couldnt figure thst out? This firmly reinforces my opinion about college and why people cant find jobs

The college I go too is ridiculous. The classes are easier than high school in a sense but the material is more advanced. In other words the classes in college are easier but the material is new. I know people who got there AA or BA by googling everything. Crazy ish

Mmhmm :peepwall:

:P

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

The college I go too is ridiculous. The classes are easier than high school in a sense but the material is more advanced. In other words the classes in college are easier but the material is new. I know people who got there AA or BA by googling everything. Crazy ish
Mmhmm :peepwall:

:P

LOLOLOLOLOL I'll give that to you hahahahahahahahahaha. Why you do this to me? -_-

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

unixspam.jpg

As of what I've learned so far , I love it. My brother did computer science engineering and I'm doing just computer sci. It really teaches you a lot about technology and gives you the chance to create things you've never thought of creating. My friend just coded an app for the iPhone.

What CIS did you get up too if you remember?

2305 or 2323, I can't remember (course descriptions changed since then, plus they added a game design curriculum option on top of it).

My last class was definitely Data Structures. I got to skip the intro class due to already having experience from high school, and I only did about 1.5 years in the university and another year at a community college.

Tacked on the A+ and CCNA during high school (perks of finishing all but 2 of my required courses before my senior year, so I filled the rest of my schedule with technology electives lol). Didn't take the A+ cert and didn't pass the CCNA cert (being sick as hell on cert test day didn't help). Retook the CCNA at the community college (passed in HS, but I took it again since the curriculum changed within those 2 years), but never took the cert test

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

Archived