RyanJ Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 But quick question. I'm in a computer science class right now. And I have a grading question. Here's how the grades work for the class 3 quizes (10% ea) = 30% total grade 1 test = 20% total grade 8 projects (5% ea) = 40% total grade Online participation (it's an online class) = 10% total grade. In the end I got As on everything so far except I accidentally missed 1 quiz. My question is , if I get all As still will I get an A even though I missed 1 quiz worth 10% my grade. Or since even though I'm getting all As , since their not all 100% It would be impossible to get an A b/c of the quiz. Idk why this has me so stumped but it does haha MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
tacomaguy1 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 10% off of 100 is 90 So with perfect express on everything you'd have a 90% in the class with the missed quiz Edit: actually idk if that's right lol Team Flex Issues
RyanJ Posted June 30, 2014 Author Report Posted June 30, 2014 10% off of 100 is 90 So with perfect express on everything you'd have a 90% in the class with the missed quiz Exactly. So I have to get exactly 100% on everything in order to get an A. Not just As but perfect scores? MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Lbox88 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 Correct, now put down the shatter and get to studying. UBL | Build Log
Afficionado Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 You can try to make it up to the teacher through extra credit or hope for a curve. But yes, after missing the quiz, it's essentially impossible to get an A. If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.
RyanJ Posted June 30, 2014 Author Report Posted June 30, 2014 Correct, now put down the shatter and get to studying.LOLOLOLOLOL. Awwwww shieeeet. This had me so stumped FACK. Now I can't get my 4.0 Thanks guys. /end thread. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
MrSkippyJ Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 what is the grading scale? all of my classes are 90-100 is an A F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Lbox88 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 For me 90% would be an A- which credits a 3.7 GPA instead of 4 at the schools I went to. UBL | Build Log
RyanJ Posted June 30, 2014 Author Report Posted June 30, 2014 90-100 is A- to A+. 80-89 is B- to B+. Etc etc. I know for a fact I can get all As on the remaining 6 projects and 2 quizes and 1 test. It's just since their not all PERFECT scores, I just figured it would be impossible. Over at my college, an A- is still an A so all A- is 4.0. MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
RyanJ Posted June 30, 2014 Author Report Posted June 30, 2014 If I get all As on the remaining of everything (90% and above is A), how many points extra credit should I ask for to receive if I did an extra project or essay or something to get an A? The quiz was worth 60 pats with 60 questions and 10% of my final grade. I got 0/60 since i didn't even attempt it cause of SHITTY school emails not forwarding it to my fiat email haha. But anyways, how many EC points should I ask for to get at least an A- ? 10/60? 20/60? Etc MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.