RooTxBeeR Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 I can't seem to find one, but I do not remember what each wire went to off of the 80prs wiring diagram. I am not using any of the speaker wires. I know black is ground, blue is remote. I believe orange is illumation/dimmer, just can't remember which of the red and yellow are constant or switched. Need help asap because I am going to putting it in very shortly. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
OrionStang Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 Yellow constant, red switched. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/DEH-80PRS_InstallationManual020712.pdf SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
truthsayer Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 Page one tells you exactly what wire is what. http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/DEH-80PRS_InstallationManual020712.pdf edit. beat me to it. truthsayer
RooTxBeeR Posted June 30, 2014 Author Report Posted June 30, 2014 My bad, in my rush I didn't bother to zoom in and read it. I'll slap myself for you guys. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Kyblack76 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 My bad, in my rush I didn't bother to zoom in and read it. I'll slap myself for you guys. Dont worry about it... your fine bro SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
RooTxBeeR Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 Got it all connected and working. Only other downside is some idiot at ford decided to make both my constant 12v and my front right + speaker wires the exact same color combination. Thanks guys. On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Kyblack76 Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 Got it all connected and working. Only other downside is some idiot at ford decided to make both my constant 12v and my front right + speaker wires the exact same color combination. Thanks guys. Remember, if your gonna use it network mode, set the switch on the chassi over before sending it home. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
csshakka Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Got it all connected and working. Only other downside is some idiot at ford decided to make both my constant 12v and my front right + speaker wires the exact same color combination. Thanks guys. Remember, if your gonna use it network mode, set the switch on the chassi over before sending it home. This. Or you have to rip it out and switch it. Ask me how I know.
Jessica Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 that switch is a bitch to find too. Once you find it you feel like an idiot. Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
martydmb Posted July 5, 2014 Report Posted July 5, 2014 Haha I did that also.. couldnt find the bugger.. was looking at the hi/lo rca switch... then I slide the case off and found it.. was like.. damn there you are. Like the deck though 05 dodge magnum rt DEH-80PRS Rockford fosgate T600.4 st200 tweeters Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's 2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs 2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC 3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals Mechman 320 Amp Alt Smd Voltmeter KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.