Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sound Qubed port velocety issues


Ritch40

Recommended Posts

Posted

It gets you near with port per cubr, but then again what would the creator of the parameters to determine loudspeakers know.

:shrug:

Dude. I was just funnin cuz the Aq/sq guy chimed in. Lol.

Just making a giggle dude. You should know me by now.

I was waiting in the airport on my late flight, no hard feelings here man

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Posted

It gets you near with port per cubr, but then again what would the creator of the parameters to determine loudspeakers know.

:shrug:

Dude. I was just funnin cuz the Aq/sq guy chimed in. Lol.

Just making a giggle dude. You should know me by now.

I was waiting in the airport on my late flight, no hard feelings here man

fug you...

hope you get shitty peanuts

Posted

It gets you near with port per cubr, but then again what would the creator of the parameters to determine loudspeakers know.

:shrug:

Dude. I was just funnin cuz the Aq/sq guy chimed in. Lol.

Just making a giggle dude. You should know me by now.

Yeah, you are an asshole.................. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3202 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...