Wow that came out really clean. I need to learn how to carpet like that, looks great.

My brother gets credit for that. I'll get some more pics of the sides eventually. The glue is the most important part, and tough fingers to stretch the fabric when it doesn't want to. I did buy the $35 gallon of glue though and helped hold the carpet so I get some 10% of the credit though. :lazy:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've got some tweaking to do. The sub sounds great above tuning but jesus I've never had a sub hit the back plate so easy. Not sure if the shape of the box is affecting something but the subsonic has to be set at or just above tuning or it can't handle it. I don't know my box rise but I highly doubt I'm giving the sub more than rated. Going to mess with the port and and maybe see if shrinking the box helps at all. They actually say on their site it can be ran in 1.25 cubes and I'm only at 1. Might just have to have the port partially external to get it to play how I want it. It really does get down and loud but I have to constantly have my hand on the gain knob with some songs.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Looks fucking great...

but, bummer on plate slapping.... :(

Sure didn't miss hearing that from my XL. The little fawker moves like hell though. Put a longer port in it to tune to 30 but it sticks out about 5 inches and it's doing better, got to work and turned the subsonic up a hair. Have to wait and see how it does when I get out of here.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Archived