Brightest / most expensive headlights I've ever seen.

They look alright to me, I can't tell for sure since I'm not another driver on the road with you. I bet it's the shit in heavy fog.

yeah man, the owner of these drives from all over in alaska from anchorage to haines and bright lights are just safer, they help see moose which like 900 a year are hit by cars and trucks here. if you could see them sooner you could maybe avoid them and save you and your passengers lives

last2.jpg

Those lights look awesome. Clean as hell. Haters gonna hate I guess

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

REH so his off road LEDs that are high beams, that shouldn't be on with other vehicles around in the first place? Just stop? I don't know the OP or the guy with the lights.. I just hate stupid people that think they know what they're talking about, I didn't know led blinkers were a hazard to other drivers visibility at night? And halos, are those bad for other drivers too? I really like the comment about blinding other drivers cuz of bumps lolol. If he is hitting that many bumps he is probably is off road where his high beams are legal again.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived