projectpantydropper Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 I have 12 DD 1515s in a suburban. Sealed box 6 on each side, should I go with aero ports or?
CleanSierra Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 Yikes, you're only a cube per sub sealed? I mean, yeah you can get away with less since it's a big common shared chamber. I wonder what suggested sealed recommendation is for that sub, if it even has one from DD. Aeros will get expensive quickly with as many as you'll need. I'd consider one MASSIVE Bill Lolo Psychoport. Google it Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
CleanSierra Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 Slot port well be much easier to satisfy your total port area and cater to your tuning. Do you have any pictures of your current install? Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
never knows best Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 how does anybody get to this point and have such silly questions? more drivers than brain cells
newls1 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 read where to post questions in proper sections.... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.