Sonic Electronix

hi everyone I know I don't post hardly ever sorry for that but im in a system build right now and I was wondering some things. Well I have a 2001 jeep grand Cherokee and well i want the right set up of my choice i have come up with a few things and well i have really come to the end of my battle with choices this is a custom budget build and was wondering about things for my build and i am going to do with kicker high's that's just what i want and will go with either the component's or coaxial but the thing with this is i have called kicker and talked to them a little about what i am wanting to do but they kinda just blew my off and didn't fully answer my question's i had but with the jeep the set up and every one knows for the 2001 is 6x9 front doors and 2.75 in the dash and 6.3/4 in the rear doors but my thing is coaxial in the back doors as they will be the kicker ks series but my real question is with the front doors i am going to stick with stock size with the hole system

so with this kinda worded all strange but what im wanting to know is with the kicker 14ks694 2 way speakers what are the ohms on each part the woofer and tweeter the reason im asking is because the ks to me has great sound but they don't offer component sets in 6x9 for the ks series and well i would like to remove the tweeter from them and put the tweeter in the dash but kicker said it can not be done for some reason or another they are non removeable so i have thought about this if the kickers are 4ohm 2ways does that mean the woofer and tweeter is 8ohm run down to 4 ohm's because i would like to just get the ks 25mm tweeters and just run the wires to them and disconnect the 6x9 tweet and make my own set of 6x9 components

this is the worst run-on sentence i have ever seen.. OP, don't use the report button to tell us that the guy who replied to your thread hurt your feelings... come on. Might want to continue education on the english language to learn how to make a proper sentence.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

no need to be rude about this topic my question about a custom built kicker ks component set but not sure about the tweeters

so lets break it down so u can understand

kicker 14ksc694 one woofer one tweeter together one speaker

take apart that 6x9 ks to have one woofer one tweeter

now the coaxial is a 4 ohm speaker

now with this apart does that mean it is a 8 ohm woofer and a 8 ohm tweeter wired to 4 ohms

as i want to get the 25mm tweeter from kicker as well will be ks as i do like the sound od silk tweeters

and that is are the tweeters 4 ohm or 8 ohm that are on the coaxial speaker

no need to be rude about this topic my question about a custom built kicker ks component set but not sure about the tweeters

so lets break it down so u can understand

kicker 14ksc694 one woofer one tweeter together one speaker

take apart that 6x9 ks to have one woofer one tweeter

now the coaxial is a 4 ohm speaker

now with this apart does that mean it is a 8 ohm woofer and a 8 ohm tweeter wired to 4 ohms

as i want to get the 25mm tweeter from kicker as well will be ks as i do like the sound od silk tweeters

and that is are the tweeters 4 ohm or 8 ohm that are on the coaxial speaker

Archived