What other kind of woodworking do you do?

I, probably a lot like you guys just like to build stuff. What other kind of things do you like to, or have you built?

Here are some of mine.

Lemonade stand a built for a buddys daughter:

20140609_072755_zpsuulvhbas.jpg

20140609_072824_zpsyah1pyh3.jpg

A rabbit hutch I built for someone on craigslist as a barter for a couple nights at the coastal condo:

20140524_173731_zpswg8l6fsj.jpg

A cradle for my grandbaby: (My wifes design)

IMG_20140423_054701_zpscwkpobme.jpg

I also built my garage cabinets and the workbench/saw table:

IMG_20140423_054858_zps5p4b79rr.jpg

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide

Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

the cradle has a sweet finish. What wood did you use? Birch? And is that a black stain?

What was the finishing process on that?

looks to me that it may be 1/2" blondewood ply with ebony stain....

but what do i know. i do cabinets for a living and im getting ready to open my own cabinet shop.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

the cradle has a sweet finish. What wood did you use? Birch? And is that a black stain?

but what do i know. i do cabinets for a living and im getting ready to open my own cabinet shop.

lol i believe you

Nice, thats a cool profession. How ya feeling man? And you should post some of the grips you have made. Those are sick.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Nice, thats a cool profession. How ya feeling man? And you should post some of the grips you have made. Those are sick.

you can see some of the grips at www.sgmgrips.com

as for how im feeling, i got run over on my motorcycle last tuesday. ankle is busted, i have 6 broke ribs, road rash on about 20 percent of my body, and tire tread bruises on my chest and face, severe bruising and random cuts all over me. thats right, i took a toyota tundra crew max pickup to the head and survived. helmet was already knocked off before then.

Owner of BigAss Ports

as for how im feeling, i got run over on my motorcycle last tuesday. ankle is busted, i have 6 broke ribs, road rash on about 20 percent of my body, and tire tread bruises on my chest and face, severe bruising and random cuts all over me. thats right, i took a toyota tundra crew max pickup to the head and survived. helmet was already knocked off before then.

Holy shit man. I saw that you had been in an motorcycle accident just didnt kniw how bad. Just keep you chin up you know smd is here for ya

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Holy shit man. I saw that you had been in an motorcycle accident just didnt kniw how bad. Just keep you chin up you know smd is here for ya

i got run over by a doctor who apparently doesnt know how stop signs work. atleast i didnt get runover by some broke ass.

Owner of BigAss Ports

i got run over by a doctor who apparently doesnt know how stop signs work. atleast i didnt get runover by some broke ass.

Sue sue sue? Did he at least get put and take care of you? Im just glad you are as ok as you are at least. Couldve been a lot worse.

Archived