Christopher Talbot Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 2 obsidian 12s are just not doing it for me.. is it worth the switch to 2 15 sd zv4s? I want to do hair tricks and break my mirror off..
bighossf150 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 Why do you want to break your mirror.... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
ROLEXrifleman Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 Thats the in thing now a days. If you cant get to a term lab the next best measure is "breaking shit off" "what do you hit on the TL" "I don't know, but my ac vents always pop out and I have no rear view" "Must do a 180 then" Rolex you sicken me. Just let me finish my pie ~ Juice
bighossf150 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 I was exaggerating No you weren't Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Christopher Talbot Posted July 17, 2014 Author Report Posted July 17, 2014 I was exaggeratingNo you weren't You caught me.. i wasn't hahahah
evermaxx Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 Oh what this hobby is turning into.. Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Christopher Talbot Posted July 17, 2014 Author Report Posted July 17, 2014 Oh what this hobby is turning into.. I'll Def need that second ct sounds amp with this next setup hahahah
bighossf150 Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 Yep, cause the first one is gonna catch on fire Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
gckless Posted July 17, 2014 Report Posted July 17, 2014 Yep, cause the first one is gonna catch on fire Lulzasaurus. It's funny because it's true. "Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand. My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/ High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.