Then move out of the ghetto lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Then move out of the ghetto lol.

cant afford it.. shit rent here in the ghetto is like $1600 a month.. move to a good city and its like $2600 to even $4000

California has the worst drivers so no matter where i move i will have same problem.. everyone here is always on a hurry. they wait for the last minute to do things.

the difference in driving between good places and the ghetto is that good cities they follow the traffic law a bit better. the ghetto they drive reckless.

bikes hide in blind spots way easier than cars, bikes split lanes, riders drive on shoulders and do all kind of stupid shit. I'm aware of my surroundings otherwise i would have ran that guy over.

splitting lanes is not stupid.. its stupid not to do it. it actually reduce motorcycles accidents here in California. given that we have retard riders who split lanes even when they dont have to. if you have riders that like to hide on blind spots then they never went to the safety course. NSF teaches to avoid being in blind pots its either speed up or if traffic is fast slow down but never stay on the blind spot. not only does that driver cant see you but other driver cant see you because of it. not all driver are bad not all rider are good riders either

Also I went from thinking in my early 20s that it was fine to wear a carbon fiber brain bucket that would have shattered into 1000 pieces on impact to now have the correct safety gear and being careful who I ride with and when I ride.

Gear and good decision making make a huge difference. Once I started wearing more colorful (read florescent/reflective) gear my close calls went down a bit. Most of it is knowing whats around you though. My cousin died in an accident with full leathers and a neckbrace...sometimes it luck of the draw.

Thankfully I am not in CA so lane splitting isn't an issue.

bikes hide in blind spots way easier than cars, bikes split lanes, riders drive on shoulders and do all kind of stupid shit. I'm aware of my surroundings otherwise i would have ran that guy over.

splitting lanes is not stupid.. its stupid not to do it. it actually reduce motorcycles accidents here in California. given that we have retard riders who split lanes even when they dont have to. if you have riders that like to hide on blind spots then they never went to the safety course. NSF teaches to avoid being in blind pots its either speed up or if traffic is fast slow down but never stay on the blind spot. not only does that driver cant see you but other driver cant see you because of it. not all driver are bad not all rider are good riders either

problem I saw in CA the couple times I have been there is that bikes will do it when cars are at speed. I thought you could only lane split under 25 mph or when cars are stopped. I would love to be able to do it but I think it does breed more risk.

problem I saw in CA the couple times I have been there is that bikes will do it when cars are at speed. I thought you could only lane split under 25 mph or when cars are stopped. I would love to be able to do it but I think it does breed more risk.

that part is what i dont get why they do it.. if traffic is flowing there is no need for it.. i dont even split when traffic is going 10 mph.. i get into that mentality that there is no need to rush. its better to get there late then to not get there at all. thats why i avoid group rides. we have bad rider just as we do driver. we also have stupid riders who think they can do what they want because they have a fast street bike

that part is what i dont get why they do it.. if traffic is flowing there is no need for it.. i dont even split when traffic is going 10 mph.. i get into that mentality that there is no need to rush. its better to get there late then to not get there at all. thats why i avoid group rides. we have bad rider just as we do driver. we also have stupid riders who think they can do what they want because they have a fast street bike

yea I had a harley chopper, then bought a GSXR750. Young and dumb on the gixxer, I have calmed down a lot but really I was calm anyway, I think its ridiculous that people think they are invincible on a street bike. You need to learn on something slow. And know some BASIC physics...fuckers go 120 mph and wonder why its hard to lane change or take corners. Hey stupid you're going 120 mph its going to handle different! Stop weaving in and out of traffic you're going to get yourself killed.

Also owning a F250 diesel and towing 10K trailers taught me the importance of following distance and taking your time. People need to drive a big truck to appreciate what you have to go through when fucking jackasses cut you off when you're rolling down the road and you sit there and say to yourself "well because of this jackass I may die today, and the worst part I am going to take him out too"

Archived