guys, i just wanted to put this up as a friendly reminder, when your out driving please look twice for motorcycles. you dont realize just how badly someone can be hurt even in a low speed crash when riding a motorcycle.

last tuesday i was on my way home, and i was run over by a toyota tundra crewmax pickup. the guy stopped at the stop sign, but didnt look close enough, then he pulled out and i got hit. my chest was run over by the front tire of the truck, which resulted in my arm being crushed, and my #4-#10 ribs on my right side being broken. my longs are severely bruised, and i have a weak spot on my right lung. while under the truck i was rolled and hit by various things under the truck and my helmet was pulled off, then my head was run over by the rear tire of the truck. my jaw is very sore, my tongue is busted open, i have stitches in my face and the back of head is held together with stapled. my vision is messed up, the whites of my eyes are blood red, and i see a big black spot when looking through my left eye. my legs are beaten, cut, and severely bruised. my right foot was also runover and i have a severely swollen foot, and a horribly mangled ankle. also not to mention, i have very severe road rash on my back, shoulders, and my right arm.

i was airlifted to the trauma unit, and was hospitalized for several days.

please please please be careful guys, and look twice. even a 20mph crash can be devastating on a motorcycle.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Dang Bro. Yep, people drive like idiots out there.

Hope you get better soon man. You will be in the family prayers.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Glad you are doing at least well enough to post!! Hope you keep getting better. When I ride I assume everyone is aiming for me so I am overly defensive when i ride. Hopefully it keeps me safe!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Sorry to hear bro, hope you'll be alright. I've had a couple close calls already this season. Scares me to hear these stories.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Sorry to hear bro, hope you'll be alright. I've had a couple close calls already this season. Scares me to hear these stories.

yeah it sucks man. i paid cash money in full for the bike a month before i got hit. it is absolutely destroyed.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

My uncle and his girlfriend were hit when on their motorcycle, not their fault, his girlfriend died and he was in very bad shape. There is no reason in the world to ever be in such a hurry to not look twice for motorcycles.

With gas prices I see more and more people driving motorcycles/mopeds etc. so I think there is going to be a trend of more of them on the roadways as well.

OP, that really, really, really sucks. I wish you a full recovery, and I mean no issues later in life either. Best of luck.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Glad you lived man. People are just too selfish to pay attention these days

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Is there anything you need man? Wish you the best

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived