Stoddamx Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 3 dd9515 in my ford ranger extended can..
03silvergt Posted October 5, 2014 Report Posted October 5, 2014 I have a 94 ext cab and when I measured mine I got between 12-13ft^3. I was a little conservative on my measurements also. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado LT CC - Will be running 2-3 DC Audion M3 8s, unsure of amp, Mechman 320 amp alt. 2005 Ford F150 - Bagged on 24s, fully shaved, raised bed floor.
Th3pwn3r Posted October 14, 2014 Report Posted October 14, 2014 I have a 94 ext cab and when I measured mine I got between 12-13ft^3. I was a little conservative on my measurements also. I got basically the same space when I measured. Also, with my design you wouldn't have to lose too much leg room if any(depends on your sitting style).
Ambivolent Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 I have a box for an ext cab ford ranger that fits 4 12s the thing is a tight fit though I had to remove the center console to get it in.
dangaranga Posted October 15, 2014 Report Posted October 15, 2014 My 2 12'' do some damage in my truck. I am having an issue with the drivers small ex cab door unlatching on the low notes lol 3-4 15's would rip it apart lol Brandon 2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4 System: welding wire throughout the truck USalts 390amp Hairpin Juicebox in stock location 8 Banks of maxwell supercaps 2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each 2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked) Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) 2001 2 door focus 1 DD9918 SC
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.