Noel989 Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 So I have AT&T Internet and every time I'm surfing the web either on my laptop or on mobile I get this Is any one else getting that? I've noticed with YouTube links and google Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 Been stealing lots of music and movies huh? Lol. I have att and I've never seen that. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
EP95 Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Alert_System It's them trying to keep you from going to torrent sites, been downloading shit lately?
-X-RaTeD- Posted July 19, 2014 Report Posted July 19, 2014 Don't have AT@T but Verizon will send you an email saying basically the same thing. They'll even include the file name of the movie/song/whatever in the email that copyright holders complained about. When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest. ~Henry David Thoreau
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.