i just ran across this vehicle and basically it's the legalized version of the nissan skyline for america...

here's the link to the gt-r page the whole site is a flash so i can't give u a direct link to the images or anything but yea here it is GT-R

and here are some pics

exterior

nissan-gtr-image-gallery-exterior-1.jpg

nissan-gtr-image-gallery-exterior-2.jpg

nissan-gtr-image-gallery-exterior-1.jpg

interior... i tried to figure out wat H/U that is but i couldn't find anything on it

nissan-gtr-image-gallery-interior-9.jpg

nissan-gtr-image-gallery-interior-4.jpg

this here is a pic of there stock sub system, i'm goin to directly quote to specification page...."Digital Bose audio system with 11 speakers, including dual subwoofers in a die-cast aluminum enclosure"

nissan-gtr-image-gallery-interior-6.jpg

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

body style i can see wat ur sayin BUT BARELY.... but everything else isn't.... it's suppose to be based of the skyline that every import guy in america would kill to have

Edited by KWP369
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

im still confused why people say the skyline is ilegal in the us.. if it is because of the sterring wheel on the right.. i have seen at least 5 cars with right hand steering driving down the turnpike in a s day span 3 with ohio plates and 2 with a pa plate..

so please enlighten me on the subject

this looks like a nice car wouldnt mind haveing one in black or lime though lol

body style i can see wat ur sayin BUT BARELY.... but everything else isn't.... it's suppose to be based of the skyline that every import guy in america would kill to have

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/771/2008n...ismoleadgj9.jpg

wheels arent even that diff

has nothing to do wit the RHD... thats legal... smog is one thing (Big thing actually) another thing is the saftey features are below US specs... i remember readin a whole write up... give me a sec i'll find it

edit. yea the site said the same thing i said... nissan just never marketed the skyline in america, so we didn't get any... so to get them we would have to fix the smog issue. make the DOT crash rated approved, then u would somehow have to make a japan vin number work wit the american system...

Edited by KWP369

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2008nissan350znismoleadgj9.jpg

wheels arent even that diff

and what a beautiful base to design your supercar off of. yall are forgetting about the 475hp twin turbo v6 hiding under that hood. the skyline is hitting the states just like the evo did a few years back.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

G35 (US) = Skyline (Japan)

350Z (US) = Fairlady Z (Japan)

GTR (US) = GTR (Japan)

In the past, the Skyline was only available in Japan. Later on, around 2003, a new Skyline appeared in Japan, and also came to the US under Infinity G35 model. This Skyline has nothing to do with the GTR model, it has no turbos as we all know, nor has the AWD system.

Same with the Z car, it has always been the Fairlady Z since the days of Datsun (now Nissan/Infinity). Here in the US started as the 240Z, then 280Z, 300ZX (old Z31 and new Z32) and now the 350Z.

As for the GTR, Nissan has decided to separate it from the Skyline and make it be it’s own model. There will be no Skyline GTR anymore, just GTR, period. It will be sold as a Nissan GTR everywhere in the globe. Nissan wants to keep the title for this one, so Infinity will not have the GTR.

Edited by KWP369

SMDsigbannr9.jpg