Second Skin Audio

two 18"s 4th order trunk build box help

Phaeton

i was thinking the sp4 coil would be somewhat similar to the BTL series, which Meademan ran on 8000 watts, 2 fockford t4000.1's i think or maybe he had the rockford 2500's. anyway it was over 5k watts. But i really should listen to you guys because you been at the game for this much longer than me.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

how tall is your trunk? if it's more then 18 inches tall what about a parallel 4th. bottom part sealed top part vented up threw the deck lid with subs firing up. tho unless you had a plexi window you wouldn't see Them. i mean a beefy sub is what ten inches tall. so your bottom depth would be 12 inches and top at least 6.

or flipped if you invert them.

can you picture what I'm saying?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

how tall is your trunk? if it's more then 18 inches tall what about a parallel 4th. bottom part sealed top part vented up threw the deck lid with subs firing up. tho unless you had a plexi window you wouldn't see Them. i mean a beefy sub is what ten inches tall. so your bottom depth would be 12 inches and top at least 6.

whoa! thats a pretty good idea! im not sure about my exact measurements, but the tallest part of my trunk is 18.5" and lowest is 10". so i totally do this.... mounting depth is 12" on a sp4

Lots of Second Skin

i like this idea do it inverted cause your sealed section will be smaller then your portd anyway and have it ported throught the deck just make sure you keep in mind your gonna need some kind of removable panel type thing to access the subs for any "maintenance" have you given thought to bracing? double baffle? all this will need space as well . l think 1 18 a level 6 ( as mentioned before) would look and sound great if you run two 18s you run the risk of "suffocating" the subs due to lack of space but thats my personal thoughts i think its possible to do but doing it right is another task in its self good luck to you this will be one hell of a project for you

08 mercury milan

4x FOSGATE R1S4

1X RE AUDIO CTX 3200.1

138DB SEALED

141 OTHERWISE

got an almost new level six if you want to go that route, but they don't like 4ths

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

got an almost new level six if you want to go that route, but they don't like 4ths

tempting buuut i need to get my insurance in order before i buy anything audio wise... rather than normal insurance i can get antique insurance, which is half the price... so more money for amps n jazz.

Lots of Second Skin

team ascendants and team fis both like fourths iirc. that would be sick

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

how would i buy a team aa sub? i know team fi is easy to get because they sell them just like any other sub, but what about a Re MT? i heard they take unreal power but i have no idea how to buy one. i also heard the team fi subs arent as musical as sp4's... [not trying to make a vs thread]

Lots of Second Skin

get in touch with an aa dealer. the re mt was designed for spl. It just turned out to be ok on music. ninjas trunk was musical as hell with the team fis

Team Subsonic Lows

get in touch with an aa dealer. the re mt was designed for spl. It just turned out to be ok on music. ninjas trunk was musical as hell with the team fis

how much more power can the team sub handle?

Lots of Second Skin

Archived