Jump to content

Kranny! You better jump on this.


Recommended Posts

Posted

Great guard animals lmfao

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Great guard animals lmfao

I want some for my parents house. Maybe the dickhead little bitch neighbor we have will quit fucking around in our yard.

"Duncan, Oklahoma: First Australians, Now Cuban Children...Assault of the Llamas"

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

bring them to shows dude

get pulled by them in a chariot

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

bring them to shows dude

get pulled by them in a chariot

Still dying over here 2 days later lmfaooo

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5634 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...