Seller Beware of Bassman619

Worst part was I had a video of it working prior to shipping. Had it hooked up free airing a sub similar to this video and in the same video, placed it in the box and sealed the box up.

Unfortunately, my phones screen shattered and wouldnt respond so i was unable to back up my pics and videos. Ive learned my lesson and will be posting every video to youtube instead of keeping it for a rainy day.

yeah he got his amp back so its not a big deal.. the big deal would have been if the seller was kind enough to refund the money before buyer even shipping it.. he could have been trying scam this guy and never ship the amp.. maybe an empty box or trash in it.. all he would need is a tracking to prove to PP he sent the amp back.. by the way, who the hell refunds anything without getting the product back.. never have i seen anyone do that.. you always get a refund after receipt of product.. bassman was trying to scam by claiming amp was broken getting refund and not ship amp back.. seen shit like that happen all the time

its the guy that had that black and green jeep with 4 15's in it.

Um no .. Its not.. Apparently there is several bassman accounts with numbers etc

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

off topic but I like that song in the backround a7x

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

06 monte carlo

2 12 rockford p3s

soundstream rubicon 2500

crescendo audio mezzo 6.5

ct sounds 125.4

execution audio and shca wiring

2 xs d3400 on stock alt

All of you saying what's the big deal smh. The point is the buyer and seller come to an agreement when something is sold. This isn't a retail store where you have 30 days to return it if you're unhappy. This is where being a man comes in. Man this stuff pisses me off, idk how some people call themselves men.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg