sorry to hear that bro... thats some tough shit.

holding your anger in isnt any good but releasing it in fury isnt much better...

you gotta find a way to let that shit out without doing harm to you or anyone else.

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Well even more news....she is 3 weeks pregnant.....Idk whether to just laugh because they are fucked since neither of them have good jobs and can barely afford to live or to go knockin doors down....i think im just gonna blow it off, laugh about it, and start callin his dad grandpa...since idont like his dad a whole lot either....And i keep running into them everywhere....blockbuster,walmart, albertsons...all kinds of places...

He broke up with his old lady just before me and my girl broke up...and i havent touched his ex just out of plain respect....now i wouldnt mind since she is off the chain...but i wont stoop to his level....

Thanks for the replies guy, its honestly helping....all my boys know how i feel, and they arent happy about it either because they see it bothers me and they kno im not the same when i have her and him being together on my mind....So if anybody else has anything to offer....dont be afraid to reply...

xa-1.gif

So your brother is your step brother, or am I retarded (don't answer to the second part only the first!)

Your bro is a douchebag, write him off or laugh at him and your ex as that is pretty funny (but not in all actuality) it should make you feel better for a short period of time. Keep in mind man the girls definitely aren't worth all the grief they give. You want to let some pain off go get a crotch rocket and open her up on a freeway, that is some nice relaxation and great way to feel better (don't do anything too stupid though!) Put some headphones on and you are officially in a different realm!

Don't worry everything happens for a reason! (no pun intended)

Never been in a shitty situation like this, but I do know what its like to get fucked over many times. I also have an issue with anger. But more of the fact that Im a very easy going guy until shit builds up too much and I explode. I take it to the gym. By far the easiest way to blow off steam, and think of it this way, if its got punching bags, then your set. I used to have a shitty job in philly. I went to the gym everyday afterwards....sometimes walked straight there just cuz I was too pissed even to go back and change. But I know that I never would have been able to get through those days if I didnt go in and floor the standing bag a couple times. All I can say is, just keep ya head up and just move on man.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i dont blame your bro though truthfully. she was pretty fine lol. :D

Yeh i gotta give her that lol....

So your brother is your step brother, or am I retarded (don't answer to the second part only the first!)

Your bro is a douchebag, write him off or laugh at him and your ex as that is pretty funny (but not in all actuality) it should make you feel better for a short period of time. Keep in mind man the girls definitely aren't worth all the grief they give. You want to let some pain off go get a crotch rocket and open her up on a freeway, that is some nice relaxation and great way to feel better (don't do anything too stupid though!) Put some headphones on and you are officially in a different realm!

Don't worry everything happens for a reason! (no pun intended)

He's my step brother....but pretty much i called him my brother since ive never really had a brother....and i guess he made me feel like i was his...but fuck em now...and i dont ride motorcycles...period....lost my dad and uncle three years ago on motorcycles...

Never been in a shitty situation like this, but I do know what its like to get fucked over many times. I also have an issue with anger. But more of the fact that Im a very easy going guy until shit builds up too much and I explode. I take it to the gym. By far the easiest way to blow off steam, and think of it this way, if its got punching bags, then your set. I used to have a shitty job in philly. I went to the gym everyday afterwards....sometimes walked straight there just cuz I was too pissed even to go back and change. But I know that I never would have been able to get through those days if I didnt go in and floor the standing bag a couple times. All I can say is, just keep ya head up and just move on man.

True...im thinkin about buyin a punching bag and just lettin it rip....i need to get in shape anyways...

xa-1.gif

True...im thinkin about buyin a punching bag and just lettin it rip....i need to get in shape anyways...

thats a great way to release it... just be careful hitting that thing... i know many people who thought they were tough shit and the first time they hit the bag broke their wrist!

you ain't been bizzy til you've been wit jizzy.

Vehicle:: 2005 Saturn Ion

Headunit:: Jensen 9312HD

Speakers:: RE SE Coaxials

Subwoofer(s):: (2) 15" RE SEs

Amplifier(s):: Audiopipe AP1500.1D

Audiopipe AP1504

Enclosure:: Sealed

Wire: KNU KONCEPTZ 1/0

Battery:: Kinetik HC600

Look at it this way, you know who she REALLY is now. Better now than if you did marry her, have a kid with her then have all this shit happen. That bros before hoes bullshit, well fuck that , it's up to you know if you wanna call this guy your brother anymore. Find your friends, the people who you can really count on, and stick with them. sometimes it seems like the one or two true friends that we have in the world are the people we can really count on when we need them the most. Put stock in that, and walk away knowing that the two of them are gonna have their hands full, cause this is gonna be a show to watch. So make some popcorn and grab a chair!!!

Edited by trainman0978

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Look at it this way, you know who she REALLY is now. Better now than if you did marry her, have a kid with her then have all this shit happen. That bros before hoes bullshit, well fuck that , it's up to you know if you wanna call this guy your brother anymore. Find your friends, the people who you can really count on, and stick with them. sometimes it seems like the one or two true friends that we have in the world are the people we can really count on when we need them the most. Put stock in that, and walk away knowing that the two of them are gonna have their hands full, cause this is gonna be a show to watch. So make some popcorn and grab a chair!!!

very well put.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco