Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help with blow-through


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need help with a blow-through,cut-through,for a single cab 2001 Silverado.I'm doing two Sundown ZV4 12's.The problem's I'm having,is how to seal the front of the box to the back of the cab,where the box meet's the cab.Also,how do you keep the box from sliding back and side to side?If anyone has a build log of one from start to finish,with pic's,that'd be real cool.

Posted

Accordion boot.

bolt it down

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

What N8 said . boot and bolts. I have seen the boot and fiber glass .

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

7804

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.


Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...