FTK Imager.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

rofl peopel do not search whatsoever i tell you

yea. well hello too you too

I did search, and recuva does not seem to work. It only found 4 small files..

$shtdwn$.req

mpasdlta.vdm

as_delta

mpsigstub

Im not seeing any of my music with this program that I have lost.

I also havent touched this drive or added anything to it, so I know that the files lost in format should not of been effected.

Im looking for a real program, one that I will pay for if I cant google a key for it.

Ive tried Ontracks EasyRecovery Professional, and this is what shows me my 20+gigs of missing files, but Im looking for other programs that people know work for sure before I go spending money on something.

Ive noticed in a few programs I tried, that some will not recover files from a drive that has been formatted vs files that been deleted.

yea. well hello too you too

I did search, and recuva does not seem to work. It only found 4 small files..

$shtdwn$.req

mpasdlta.vdm

as_delta

mpsigstub

Im not seeing any of my music with this program that I have lost.

I also havent touched this drive or added anything to it, so I know that the files lost in format should not of been effected.

Im looking for a real program, one that I will pay for if I cant google a key for it.

Ive tried Ontracks EasyRecovery Professional, and this is what shows me my 20+gigs of missing files, but Im looking for other programs that people know work for sure before I go spending money on something.

Ive noticed in a few programs I tried, that some will not recover files from a drive that has been formatted vs files that been deleted.

its just for the fact that it wasnt a month ago that another post just like this was up and people gave that person pretty much the same advice they are giving you.

too take my computer to a shop??

Lol... I can repair it myself. Im just looking for a good program before I go and buy it.

That would be like me taking my car to bestbuy to have my stereo installed..

Its not going to happen.

in actuality obviously you cant if your asking what program to use.

to "help" you .... this program DOES work, as i use it all the time to get files for people who constantly do this same thing.

http://www.easeus.com/datarecoverywizard/r...d-partition.htm