Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fi SP4 subwoofer enclosure sizes?!?!?!?


drumstar7

Recommended Posts

Posted
On 10/27/2014 at 0:23 AM, Krakin said:

A big ass ratio on a 4th order bandpass tuned at the resonant frequency of the car.

SPL advice in one sentence.

Sorry, on not looking at dates of original posts

Hahaha ya this is a old post!!!  But I went with 1 RFT 2500bdcp for each sub and I built a amazing box man!!! So far it the best I've locally seen heard or ever owned.  I can't post pictures bc the forum says "too large" ???? Wtf is up w that????  I am in the works of doing a 4th order band pass @ 42-43hz (vehicle res frequency) and then I see this post you posted like 2 years ago.. ironic..  lmao ?  Going with a C pillar wall 2/12 plexi face really unique different design for this years build.  I do a huge build like once a freaking year and it's only getting bigger and better.  I have a sweet class a/b amp on my highs.  A few RF horns and a full set of the T2 6.5s very good sound quality and well balanced..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5175 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...