P4Killer_

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Just like that haha welcome and never do that again!

Jeff

Yea lol I got a buddy on here and Ive looked around a few times..

noobs questions and the like usually get someone booted quickly..

Anyway though I AM thinking of putting some Type R's In the Rear of my 97' Skylark

Itll be awhile before I make any moves (Im a lil low on the $ duckies $ If you know what I mean)

I have a pretty big trunk I think and theres no spare either, but I might get a used one but then again mabye not so theres some extra space

Plus Its a two seater coupe and I dont use the rear bench seats too much so mabye I could do something in there too

The alt is nice and easy to get to so if neccessary an upgrade should be straight forward.

Its not like I plan on running an SPL vehicle, but mabye down the road a couple events for fun would be cool, but my moon roof doesnt help with my DB levels

For right now though, Im looking on crutchfield for a head unit, cuz they give the hardware and harness for free if you spend $100+ which isnt bad Im thinking Pinoneer as far as that

But then again Im thinking maybe on the cheap some CBR's or AudioPipes would be cool just for some bass but nothing big, but then again Type R's arent too expensive anyway

Idk I def wanna learn audio some both my bros are or were heavilly involved installation wise, and now they both work at car shops, one at goodyear, and the other runs his own lubestop type thing.

My dude on here is ALWAYS on SMD and is gonna compete this summer..

He always like yo lets glass some speakers in your doors LMAO

its more like Glaaaass cuz the guy on MAN vs. Wild is always like " Im climbing up this Glaaaaahcier" :P idk [ramble]

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Only 15? Girl! :P We have Pyle over here but it's rebadged as BOSS Audio. It sucks! :)

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived