Motorboat KER Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 I was wondering if anyone would like any features added to Torres? I am not sure if development has stopped on it or not. Would a import/export build be nice? MAYBE even a box preview?
Raptorman Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 Get permission from the man and hell yeah. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
philrab Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 Box preview would be really nice. Not sure how difficult it'd be to implement but really help give the user a visual. Probably also help out first time users in seeing if they're entering something really bassackwards into the calculator. As it is, I use another calculator for the box preview/visuals but I trust Torres' numbers. 2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread 2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount. Build Thread 1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes.
Motorboat KER Posted August 5, 2014 Author Report Posted August 5, 2014 OK. I already have most of the source, but, I will contact Chris when I get a chance.
Hugh G. Rection Posted August 5, 2014 Report Posted August 5, 2014 I was wondering if anyone would like any features added to Torres? I am not sure if development has stopped on it or not. Would a import/export build be nice? MAYBE even a box preview? a nice feature would be a disclaimer to let everyone know that it is not an enclosure design program, but merely a simple mediocre calculator. and also that using it does not make you an acoustical engineer. Owner of BigAss Ports
sprkn_ranger Posted August 6, 2014 Report Posted August 6, 2014 I was wondering if anyone would like any features added to Torres? I am not sure if development has stopped on it or not. Would a import/export build be nice? MAYBE even a box preview? a nice feature would be a disclaimer to let everyone know that it is not an enclosure design program, but merely a simple mediocre calculator. and also that using it does not make you an acoustical engineer. And that you should "MOVE THE FUCKING PORT" Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Hugh G. Rection Posted August 6, 2014 Report Posted August 6, 2014 I was wondering if anyone would like any features added to Torres? I am not sure if development has stopped on it or not. Would a import/export build be nice? MAYBE even a box preview? a nice feature would be a disclaimer to let everyone know that it is not an enclosure design program, but merely a simple mediocre calculator. and also that using it does not make you an acoustical engineer. And that you should "MOVE THE FUCKING PORT" sprkn_ranger with the assist, swoosh, and thats the game folks. Owner of BigAss Ports
sprkn_ranger Posted August 7, 2014 Report Posted August 7, 2014 I was wondering if anyone would like any features added to Torres? I am not sure if development has stopped on it or not. Would a import/export build be nice? MAYBE even a box preview? a nice feature would be a disclaimer to let everyone know that it is not an enclosure design program, but merely a simple mediocre calculator. and also that using it does not make you an acoustical engineer.And that you should "MOVE THE FUCKING PORT" sprkn_ranger with the assist, swoosh, and thats the game folks. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.