Second Skin Audio

2 Old Skool Rockford Fosgates Vs 1 Audioque

their from like 94 or 5 is what I was told
What color are they? The ones I posted a link to are early 2000 to 2004, I think?

Here is some from about '97. linky

If they look like the ones above then thats definately what i was looking for.

what size woofer are you looking for and configuration youloking for. hit up Rusty from DC for the best price. if you were local to me, I could sell you one but, i don't want to step on anyones toes in your area.

If they look like the ones above then thats definately what i was looking for.

what size woofer are you looking for and configuration youloking for. hit up Rusty from DC for the best price. if you were local to me, I could sell you one but, i don't want to step on anyones toes in your area.

they look like those on the cone but the magnet is huge like almost the as deep as the sub is wide.

I'm looking for a single 12 that would be comparable to these but with more clarity with an amp that will power it.

I think its just the box that these are in because its a really crappy leaky sealed box but they sound great on long deep bass notes but for quick tight notes they sound kinda fuzzy which could also be due to my crappy audiobahn amp.

they look like those on the cone but the magnet is huge like almost the as deep as the sub is wide.

I'm looking for a single 12 that would be comparable to these but with more clarity with an amp that will power it.

I think its just the box that these are in because its a really crappy leaky sealed box but they sound great on long deep bass notes but for quick tight notes they sound kinda fuzzy which could also be due to my crappy audiobahn amp.

AHHH i see sounds like you have a pair of HX2's if thats the case they are more than likely DVC. Those are some great woofers if they are. 1 comparable 12" I'd assume your looking for a DVC at least 2ohms. Definately a DC or Fi would be a great way to go.

anyone recommend an amp and sub that will be equal to these rockfords?

its hard to tell what subs will be equal to another set...but you could get any of the 3 and should be loud..i dont know about fi or dc subs cause ive never ran them but people seem to be happy...but i have experience with the hdc3 as i have the 15 and the new amp line from audioque, and i can do close to mid 140s on music with my 15

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

its hard to tell what subs will be equal to another set...but you could get any of the 3 and should be loud..i dont know about fi or dc subs cause ive never ran them but people seem to be happy...but i have experience with the hdc3 as i have the 15 and the new amp line from audioque, and i can do close to mid 140s on music with my 15

are you happy with the Aq amp compared to the crunch.(I think you had a crunch)

TDH FTW !!!

are you happy with the Aq amp compared to the crunch.(I think you had a crunch)

yes i am...and in a few months im going to get the AQ 2200...i would chose the AQ over the Crunch anyday..plus my knob tells me when i am clipping the amp.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy