Sonic Electronix

best 4k monoblock for endurance

Music is dynamic, unless he plans on burping 45Hz at the beach full tilt for 8 hours, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I still say he could downsize his electrical requirements and be better off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Didn't assume any such said definition of "music" for a party car at the beach...

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Well it took me months to find this HO alt for my car and I doubt I could run 2 with the amount of space I have cause the engine takes up about 90% of the engine bay, I run my car the whole time with my stock electrical im running a sound stream 1250 5 channel to 4x 6.5 PWX's and 4x FT1's and a cheap amazon 12" pioneer sub and it stays above 13v for about 6 hours. I have a 2000 Saturn LW2 and I would like to box off the whole trunk for an 18".

Can I just ask why you want to play 8-12 hours at a time? Even 6 hours... I think you should do some more research before jumping into a 4k amp.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Cause its a party car....

LOL /thread

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Music is dynamic, unless he plans on burping 45Hz at the beach full tilt for 8 hours, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. I still say he could downsize his electrical requirements and be better off.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Didn't assume any such said definition of "music" for a party car at the beach...

Read the part where he thinks he needs an 18 on 4kw. That's nota guy who is going to be playing Wayland Jennings.

Archived