**** PPI ART AMPS ****LOCK IT UP Traded

PPi a200
PPi a200.2

$220 shipped for the pair obo
Can separate also

230EC5D4-E2DF-4CBD-AF2C-4D903760DE90_zps

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

What are they rated? Whats the difference between them? Both fully functional?

Both work just the a200 doesnt have the plugs for it and is a little rough around the edges (paint). Can pick up the plug for about $10-$15 off of ebay

The a200.2 has all the plugs and just a few scuffs on the paint

As for the difference Im not sure Ill have to look into that and get some info for you

Rated at

4ohm 50w

2ohm 100w

4ohm Bridged 200w

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I think the 200.2 is the latest version before going to power class and ending the art series.

EDIT: The .2 versions of all art series.

.2 has a beefier power supply

But for the most part the same amp

Bump

Archived