Cameronmyers74 Posted August 12, 2014 Report Posted August 12, 2014 http://soundstream.com/store/harmony.html/ Anyone else using this? I bought it and so far I am pretty happy about it, but also have some dislikes about it.
mgameforever01 Posted August 12, 2014 Report Posted August 12, 2014 would you mind sharing some things you liked and disliked about it?
Cameronmyers74 Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 well one thing and maybe I am just being a baby, but I don't like having to have my RCA's plugged in right next to the power and ground for the device. 2 the volume control know plug in on the back of the knob has to be pushed in with a tiny flat head screw driver. 3. The LCD display uses white, so it can be difficult to read during the day the way I have it mounted. 4.the main system connector takes quite a bit of force to connect it(don't know why just does). Last the aux inputs on the back of the unit are either messed up on mine or something because it I plugged an aux cable into it and then into my phone I get like a ticking noise.( no its not my grounds because I don't get it through my cd player/bluetooth of my stereo. What I like is the awesome ability to tune my system to sound how I want it to sound. and its relatively cheap 279.99 on amazon which is easy for me to afford than a 3sixty.3 although I would love to try one out someday. Has the option to set band pass filters as well, also has options to change the crossover slope. Supper easy to tune/install. easy to hide, got mine installed in my glove box. good build quality. And overall I have been happy with it.
mothra Posted August 14, 2014 Report Posted August 14, 2014 i'm about to install one in a Caddy STS-V. guy is going all Soundstream, seems to be all I need. if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Cameronmyers74 Posted August 14, 2014 Author Report Posted August 14, 2014 let me know how you like it:D
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.