Please look, sick bastard on the run.

Here another thing..

Lets ask yurvalentine how he would feel if he was ever rapped or a family member was or anything like that.

So basically what your saying is you wouldnt have any issue knowing that man or woman that did this to you or who ever is roaming this earth possibly doing the same to other people and kids?

You could sit there in court and look the person in the eyes and know that the judge just let this person go off into this world and you would have no issue with that?

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

SHIT could you imagine a world where all murderers, molesters and all that got to be let back into society.

HAHAHA good luck with that. You couldnt go down one block in a city with out being touched or killed

I'm not saying all, not even close. But like I've said is it fair to deem them all unfit for society? I wouldn't say so, but it seems I'm on my own in that.

N

SHIT could you imagine a world where all murderers, molesters and all that got to be let back into society.

HAHAHA good luck with that. You couldnt go down one block in a city with out being touched or killed

I'm not saying all, not even close. But like I've said is it fair to deem them all unfit for society? I wouldn't say so, but it seems I'm on my own in that.

No the child molesters and rapist are on your side too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Here another thing..

Lets ask yurvalentine how he would feel if he was ever rapped or a family member was or anything like that.

So basically what your saying is you wouldnt have any issue knowing that man or woman that did this to you or who ever is roaming this earth possibly doing the same to other people and kids?

You could sit there in court and look the person in the eyes and know that the judge just let this person go off into this world and you would have no issue with that?

That would depend on the rapist and what the professionals decide, I'm not going to pass that judgement. Overall I would prefer to see them change, as I said I'm hopeful.

Is it FAIR what he did to that little girl?

Umm FUCK no, imagine what she is feeling like right now.

So why should America and us Americans say its fair to let this sick bastard back out in our country.

He's lucky that wasnt my little girl, cause he would have the biggest hole in head if the cops didnt find him before i did.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

So why should America and us Americans say its fair to let this sick bastard back out in our country.

He's lucky that wasnt my little girl, cause he would have the biggest hole in head if the cops didnt find him before i did.

I imagine that girl is experiencing hell on earth, and for that I do feel terrible. And killing this guy may prevent him from doing this again, if it could be determined that were the case I vote off him. But, there is a major what if factor, and one that makes me uneasy enough about that decision to say what I've said so far.

I imagine that girl is experiencing hell on earth, and for that I do feel terrible. And killing this guy may prevent him from doing this again, if it could be determined that were the case I vote off him. But, there is a major what if factor, and one that makes me uneasy enough about that decision to say what I've said so far.

Archived