The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

Now I see some people looted the store where the kid was first seen.

Some of the protesters tried to stop them though.

Seems like its a pretty divided community.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Been called or alluded to being a racist a dozen times since this crap all started. Because I didnt IMMEDIATELY want to burn the cop at the stake. Because I said race may not have been a factor. Because I denounced the looting.

How does any of that shit make me a racist.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So, half the population is screaming police overreacted and incited this riotous behavior with heavy handed tactics, and here are store owners saying cops never responded.

Anyone else feel like we're all being played.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

http://news.yahoo.com/photos-ferguson-officer-darren-wilson-received-police-award-earlier-this-year-021255893.html

this is the cop who did the shooting. Anyone think this guy just doesnt ftit he over aggressive mold you would expect if they were just crossing the street minding their own business? I really hope his cruiser had the dash cam running because they are going to need to release it in order to clear this guy and not have the entire city burn. I just dont picture this guy as aggressive at anything other than a science fair.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

http://news.yahoo.com/photos-ferguson-officer-darren-wilson-received-police-award-earlier-this-year-021255893.html

this is the cop who did the shooting. Anyone think this guy just doesnt ftit he over aggressive mold you would expect if they were just crossing the street minding their own business? I really hope his cruiser had the dash cam running because they are going to need to release it in order to clear this guy and not have the entire city burn. I just dont picture this guy as aggressive at anything other than a science fair.

I guess so, and I'm sure there's a reason he reacted the way he did. But to your point about him looking like he wouldn't be aggressive, there's several members on this board that if you saw their picture, you would think the same, but they're the same people who have an arsenal in their house. Just food for thought, can't really judge a book by it's cover.

:)

I guess so, and I'm sure there's a reason he reacted the way he did. But to your point about him looking like he wouldn't be aggressive, there's several members on this board that if you saw their picture, you would think the same, but they're the same people who have an arsenal in their house. Just food for thought, can't really judge a book by it's cover.

I own more guns than almost everyone here. It doesnt make me aggressive in the slightest. I was an asshole long before I bought guns I carry a gun almost everywhere I legally can. If anything it makes me much less likely to enter into confrontation. I dont think that factors in here. I think that by owning guns its made me much less likely to be an asshole in all reality.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Love reading what everyone said. Just going to leave this here.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152642296520818&set=a.459261535817.257334.721060817&type=1&theater

Here is a picture of this guy. Just like with the Travon Martin case. The media is showing him as a young innocent kid, but dig deep on the net and you'll find out how he really is.

Edited by RooTxBeeR
On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm