The reason i wait to hear facts before i judge.....or decide to burn my own city down and loot.

why would you need a permit? they can deny you that permit and that there is against the constitution

its like saying you need a permit to own a fire arm.. no such thing. the constitution is your permit and is your right

edit: just dont break the law when doing so

They will not deny you a permit for a peacefull protest. Nothing in constitution discuss the permit issue, this was done later as to protect those who are protesting. You need one so streets can be blocked off, as not to impeade traffic, so other groups do not interfear with your protest.( police protection) there are numerous resons for a permit. It's not a bad thing. And helps the protesters in the long run.

truthsayer

Some cops actually want to make a difference and some, well...... I'm just saying they all aren't bad.

Agreed, several close friends and half my family are all LEO's.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

There are just a few things i would like to bring to everyone's attention, then i will end this discussion.

While trying to play the devil's advocate, these are some of the issues that trouble me.

1- We now know what the victim had done earlier in the day, which helps in understanding his mentality and character.

2- These witness statements dont seem to jive together.

3-Also In this day in age, where it seems everyone tries to video the police catching them in wrong doings. It is a little off putting when there is no video of this, with all these so called witness's. Unless there is video and it shows the officer may be in the wright, might explain why we aren't seeing any video of the incident.

4- We now know the officer had to be treated for his injuries, which would lead one to speculate there was a combative confrontation.

So while my sympathy goes out to the victim's family, we should also remember what the other side is going through.

truthsayer

There are just a few things i would like to bring to everyone's attention, then i will end this discussion.

While trying to play the devil's advocate, these are some of the issues that trouble me.

1- We now know what the victim had done earlier in the day, which helps in understanding his mentality and character.

3-Also In this day in age, where it seems everyone tries to video the police catching them in wrong doings. It is a little off putting when there is no video of this, with all these so called witness's. Unless there is video and it shows the officer may be in the wright, might explain why we aren't seeing any video of the incident.

4- We now know the officer had to be treated for his injuries, which would lead one to speculate there was a combative confrontation.

So while my sympathy goes out to the victim's family, we should also remember what the other side is going through.

and while i agree with some of your statements here there is a issue i have with #3..

In this day and age yes most people are trying to record the police and there is a need and reason for it. It has been proven multiple times and shown how the manner of a police officer changes once they see that they are on video. This is a fact! While it may see a little off to you it could just be that no one was there to film what had happened. Plain and simple. I believe that ALL citizens should record the police. For their safety and for proof, because time and time has shown again that police do lie and lie alot. its very hard for them to lie when you have audio and video.

glad that there can be a discussion between 2 people who have somewhat different views on things and nobody gets called out their name or gets banned or heated! This is what adult conversation and debate is all about.

Now off to buy some ammo

:good:

:ninja:

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Dude, I live in O'fallon Missouri. About 20 miles away from there and have to say, It's fucked up all around. The death of an "unarmed" man. Which still remains to be seen is already a shit situation, but since this happened lets go steal some newports and some nike's and call it justified protest. Lol these people have gone completely retarded!

and while i agree with some of your statements here there is a issue i have with #3..

In this day and age yes most people are trying to record the police and there is a need and reason for it. It has been proven multiple times and shown how the manner of a police officer changes once they see that they are on video. This is a fact! While it may see a little off to you it could just be that no one was there to film what had happened. Plain and simple. I believe that ALL citizens should record the police. For their safety and for proof, because time and time has shown again that police do lie and lie alot. its very hard for them to lie when you have audio and video.

glad that there can be a discussion between 2 people who have somewhat different views on things and nobody gets called out their name or gets banned or heated! This is what adult conversation and debate is all about.

Now off to buy some ammo

:good:

:ninja:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agreed. I was just put off a little, when the witness's seem to come out of the wood's (so to speak) yet no one video'd it.

truthsayer

What that cop did AFTER he got out of the police car was pure murder( REMEMBER THESE OFFICERS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TRAINED AND SKILL AT THIER KRAFT). Even the chief said that the cop knew nothing about him being a suspect in the shoplifting case. So in all this kid died because he was walking in the middle of the road. Even the chief says the same thing. And i belive is called shoplifting not robbery, there is a difference. ALSO WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR KID. We as parents can't be with our kids 24/7 but we try to teach them right from wrong. Why did he follow brown after the he shot him the first time? Why did the policeman get out the car and shoots him in the back. Why after Brown got down on his knees with his arms up, still get shot several more times. why haven't they released any video from dash cam, All the cops have to say is " Oh he was reach for the gun" and we should take his word for it.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

If he was white this would not be in the news anymore.

/thread

• Like (+1 Rep) 5

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0