corrie32 Posted August 16, 2014 Report Posted August 16, 2014 C2 audio recon 1.6 and the recon 2.4? i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .
swishahouse22 Posted August 19, 2014 Report Posted August 19, 2014 fuck around that is a big ass amp lol [media][/media]
heftybone Posted January 3, 2015 Report Posted January 3, 2015 you should really look into adding internal fans, and i hope you use the good screw type rca's.
els1989 Posted February 20, 2015 Report Posted February 20, 2015 What ever came of this buisiness venture?
dougie503 Posted March 13, 2015 Author Report Posted March 13, 2015 It did good but I just sold the company
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted March 13, 2015 Report Posted March 13, 2015 It was doing so good you sold it in less than a year? What's the name of the company? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
dougie503 Posted March 17, 2015 Author Report Posted March 17, 2015 I got what I wanted and sold it to a friend who had more Patience than me ! To mAny companies using the same amps . I sold enuff to make the amps I'm using for my builds free and sold the name and company to a buddy .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.