what do you mean Christian?

I wanna try these out sealed. I think that these almost fit my needs perfectly.

Well this review said they don't get as LOW and DEEP BASS as the RE MT / FI BTL. I would want you do do 8 of the BEST / LOUDEST bassracing subs available period. If you want to go sealed, then it is different, since the fi/mt don't work sealed.

The magnet looks GREAT, and I would like to try this woofer myself

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Well this review said they don't get as LOW and DEEP BASS as the RE MT / FI BTL. I would want you do do 8 of the BEST / LOUDEST bassracing subs available period. If you want to go sealed, then it is different, since the fi/mt don't work sealed.

The magnet looks GREAT, and I would like to try this woofer myself

I DID NOT SAY IT WILL NOT GET AS LOUD AND LOW AS THE BTL! I said in this box, which was made for the BTL, it is not the same.

IT IS NOT THE SUB!!! I SAID IT IS THE BOX!!!

Posted Image

1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6Goldwood GW-S650/4 6.5sEA 200a alt2009 Lancer GTSStock jtte2o.gif

I'm sorry for not clarifying what I meant by not being satisfied with the low end. I listen to a lot of music in the low 30hz range. I also have a pretty good collection that will drop under 30hz(mid to high 20s). I'm not happy with the performance under 30hz. I know not everyone listens to music like that so I'm sorry if I scared anyone away from this driver by saying it doesn't get low enough for me.

Love my music there as well.

I even slowed down Beatz 4 My Van.

Love my music there as well.

I even slowed down Beatz 4 My Van.

I don't know why it would be so different, it's made by the same person. He has change the cone a little, but i will be testing some 18"s, just like the one you have. I was told by several people that the cone you have it's for a cleaner sound, and the all out heavy duty spl has a dust cap. but will see, i plan on Bass racing with 2 of them. :blush:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

I don't know why it would be so different, it's made by the same person. He has change the cone a little, but i will be testing some 18"s, just like the one you have. I was told by several people that the cone you have it's for a cleaner sound, and the all out heavy duty spl has a dust cap. but will see, i plan on Bass racing with 2 of them. :blush:

If I remember right this isn't the BTL equivalant so it might not work in the same enclosure. I'm sure the ones you'll be using Joey should drop right into his enclosure and do fine.

The Havoc is made to preform like a Q.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived