diegoclass2010 Posted December 15, 2014 Author Report Posted December 15, 2014 ill just leave this here
vetkilr01 Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 Apparently around 48-50hz. I have the tuning tool they sell on here smg-1 or someting like that. Most effiecicent range is 41-63hz according to it. I have 70squares of port and am gonna close it back some and see if it makes a difference. And I will probably recone the wardens to lower fs, or see if the Mahems I have will work and go a little lower.
vetkilr01 Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 And dang it man...that was the amp I wanted.
Ninja_v1.0 Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 impressive.. hrm.... very good work here sir. thinking.... When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
diegoclass2010 Posted December 15, 2014 Author Report Posted December 15, 2014 thanks guys ... And dang it man...that was the amp I wanted. its a nice amp... haven't played it yet, barely saw power this weekend. it was under my bed for the last 10 months
diegoclass2010 Posted December 21, 2014 Author Report Posted December 21, 2014 just a tease for you guys of whats coming next!
Tecomah Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Gonna be awesome! 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
soundstream15 Posted December 21, 2014 Report Posted December 21, 2014 Tuned in for this bitch Why so many fuses tho?
diegoclass2010 Posted December 21, 2014 Author Report Posted December 21, 2014 Each fuse is a power wire fused in back and front so if there is a short only the fuse blows,... also since my main power circuit is coverd with a battery and woofer box, im not taking a chance
vetkilr01 Posted December 22, 2014 Report Posted December 22, 2014 I was wondering how you were gonna do the sealed side.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.