CNF visit Sonic Electronix song?

and with that being said i think we are done here..

:ninja:

changed my mind...

ya know with those thick ass glasses that you were wearing im sure it would be pretty difficult for you to listen to anything above 130db better yet 140 and sweet baby jesus if you tried 150+

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm younger than you are... son.

When someone who hasn't all five senses, the others are often heightened to make up for it. Someone who does have all five senses, or in this case, can hear, will usually rely on it to some extent and not be as alert with the with other senses.

And ToNasty (shouldn't that be TooNasty) if you are constantly looking around, just how much time do you spend actually looking at where you are going? I will check my mirrors periodically and look around from time to time but majority of my attention is in fact directed in the direction I am heading.

the name is spelled wrong for a reason, and i look around constantly because i like to be aware of my surroundings. If you dont do that than you shouldnt even be alowd to drive. Dont test me, im smarter than you

well as it seems that you have taken the advise we have given you remember NEVER to come onto a basshead forum where MANY of the users are respectful to others when listening to their music. I hope you understand who we are here.. what we are capable of and that we really tend not to like people who troll such as yourself..

In closing I would also like to say that before you throw a rock into the glass make sure there are no kids less then 14yo around.. we all know how you like kiddos who are less than 14.. shit did i say that

:shok:

:poof:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived